Our fundamental editorial concept
Rainbow Classics passionately dedicated to only 20th century solo, chamber, and Orchestral music, the rediscovery of forgotten repertoire, with the related desire to publish the great Italian and European instrumental repertoire of the 20th century.
Founded in 1996, Rainbow Classics led off in 1998 with the vision to promote emerging soloist, chamber music artists by releasing recordings and to contribute at the same time to the enlargement of chamber music repertory, it had now 330 titles about in catalogue.
Today the company runs many main labels:
- Rainbow Ancient (Calendula Musica) is dedicated to ancient music on period instruments.
- Rainbow Classics Gold presents chamber music from classic to contemporary.
- Rainbow Classics Æterna releases include great repertory in Special CD box and elegant Digipacks.
- Electron Tubes introduces classic and experimental music of research.
- Eagle Vision - DVD of various issues, history, popular culture, opera, opera baroque, theater from '700 to the modern, live performances, teaching instrumental and general music.
The R&S Highdigitech recording technique underlines our commitment to the artists and their interpretations. With a release rhythm of 30 new recordings a year, every CD / SACD stands for mindfulness and exceptional qualities of the presented artist and the repertoire.
Rainbow Classics evaluate and consider proposals for publishing editorials unreleased music repertory from 1650 to the present day.
You may contact for general information and specific questions customers service e-mail or send proposals and demos in mp3 format to email@example.com.
Rainbow Classics editorial project & Customer Service production